Commercial / Industrial - we don’t just get a listing, cross our fingers and hope for the best; we actively and creatively find solutions and we know the difference between a cap rate and a cash on cash return.
Income / Investment properties - we are all investors ourselves, so we take pride in providing the information that we want to see ourselves. We are regularly selling apartment buildings, student rentals, fix and flips, condos as investments, commercial plazas, mixed use commercial, and even industrial investment properties.
Residential - For residential real estate, please click on our sister site, www.windsorhome.ca
- I am new to real estate investment (or at least I was). I booked a meeting with Steve to get information on residential properties to see if I was ready to start investing. My apprehensive feelings quickly changed to eagerness. Steve shared a wealth of knowledge and contacts, and recommended the type of investment properties best suited for me. The property hunt began immediately. He gave his honest opinion on every property. He answered all my questions… and I had A LOT! Within a few weeks he found me the perfect property – which I now own. A great experience!Chris
- Steve, Thank you very much for the info. I wish I came in contact with you and your team last summer, and by this time I could have already settled. Neither my previous realtors nor even the mortgage brokers and agents I contacted told me about this information that I need. I just signed a six month lease for a new apartment for December 1. So I still have a month to move (I don’t mind losing my deposit) in case we find a great income property where I could also live. If not we’ll just find a fully rented mid-end property and move there on summer, or get another one on summer. I’ve never came across with such a team of specialist realtors than you guys. More success to you and your and your clients,A.
- Steve has helped me find my first rental property in the shortest possible time. Not only did he present me with the properties that were out on the market, he went out of his way to luckily find me a property that wasn’t even on the market yet that fits my portfolio. Steve knows all the profitable neighbourhoods in Windsor and the neighbourhoods to stay away from. He is very confident and extremely honest in giving his advice as he has been in the rental business for years and is still an active investor with multiple units to his name. He basically did all the work for me, from teaching me about real estate investing to walking me through the property and pointing out what’s good and what’s not to giving me all the contacts that I would ever need to assemble the perfect team. Steve will not keep you waiting on anything as he is always on time and always calling you to update you on what’s going. The best part is he is still there even after the purchase to share his advice and pointers. I will definitely be working with Steve again once it is time to purchase my next investment property. If you are in the market for a rental property, there is no one in the city better than Steve Jarrouge. If you don’t believe me, you should call him and ask how many rental properties he has sold within the year!!!Name Withheld
- Everything went well from the beginning to the end. I was busy with work but Ed made things really easy for me and worked tirelessly to get exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend him to any young professional buying their first piece of real estate.John Talerico
- Steve has been phenomenal and I was very happy to work with him. He provided a lot of support, and was very patient and accommodating with my onslaught of questions. I think I have all I need to close on 293 Gladstone Ave. this Friday. Once that is complete, then I can take a breather and would be more than happy to provide a testimonial. Some of it you can likely pull from the earlier parts of this email. Steve was more than helpful and always available to offer advice, support, referrals, etc. I look forward to working with Steve and the OntarioRCI team again to pursue my real estate investment goals. I know that as a team we will be successful together – thanks for the support! Cheers,Kevin Marshall
- We just wanted to thank-you guys for all your help and guidance in getting us our first fix and flip deal. We were very undecided and nervous at first, but they made the whole process go smoothly. You guys always seem to be available even after the sale, to answer our questions and help get things done. Now that we have done our first deal, we are excited about the prospects and are looking forward to doing many more.Darryl & Deb Cook
Recent Blog Posts
Dear Clients, We have long been an advocate of using an alternative life insurance to the one the lending institutions try to get you to sign. But that’s part of the point; they don’t have to try. It’s an afterthought, and it’s even presented as a “Oh by the way…” and we sign without thinking…Details
The Windsor and Essex County economy stands to benefit from increasing global demand for food and manufactured goods, according to Economic Development Canada. “Ontario is a trading province and Windsor is a trading region with one quarter of Canadian trade passing through the city,” said Peter Hall, EDC chief economist. “This speaks loudly to the…Details
One of the best things that ever happened to air quality in Windsor was the 1987 closure of Great Lakes Steel’s coke oven battery on Detroit’s Zug Island. The leaky, toxin-emitting old ovens weren’t closed because of political protests from the Canadian side, although there were plenty of unofficial complaints over the 60 years they…Details